Join us for a celebration of 20 years of service!
WHEN: Sunday, July 24, 2011
WHERE: Ivar’s Salmon House, 401 NE Northlake Way, Seattle 98105
No Host Bar 6:00 p.m.
Buffet Dinner 7:00 p.m.
Donation: $50.00 per person
Payment with names of attendees must be received by July 21, 2011
Make check(s) payable to SGSCA
Program Will Include
- Recognition of Special Guests: Joanna Leman, Foreign Relations Department Manager, City of Gdynia, Poland
- Seattle City Council Members in attendance
- Recognition of Past SGSCA Presidents
Buffet Dinner Menu – Makah Potlatch Dinner
- Mixed Greens salad – traditional corn bread
- Three entrees – alder grilled coho salmon, rotisserie chicken, rotisserie prime rib
- Seasonal vegetables, roasted red potatoes, seasonal fresh fruit